Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wang #5

It's been over a month and now it's SPRING. The weather has been up and down. Cold enough for a coat in the morning yet hot enough at noon for just a tank. Rain on some days. Really weird shit.

Which means...time for spring shopping! I have to throw my black turtle necks to the back of the closet now. Maybe. Anyway here are some items/looks I've been eyeing:

A.P.C.





These two looks are perfect for the weather. Light jackets for the morning and a thin cotton chemise for the day.



Voluminous pleated shorts are a must-have! Love the sandals and neutral colors.



Mod dress. My favortie color of the season.

See by Chloe



Volume! Love the way it falls on the right. It also helps that the model has some attitude. The A.P.C. girl looks dead compared to this beast!



Layered bubble skirts! I'm seeing these everywhere, even at H&M! Colored denim. Black thongs seem to go with all of their looks (FLIP-FLOPS...maybe underwear too?!).

BCBG Max Azria


Saw this on a mannuequin in Max Azria and it was gorgeous. Layers are definitiely in.

French Connection


I was about to purchase this in white for $50. Great deal for FCUK. Too bad it made me look pregnant/like a hospital patient sideways. Really beautiful on the front though.

These are everywhere. But whatever, it's a gorgeous basic. Perfect for a romantic look when paired with a light-colored flowing skirt.

Steve Madden


Gladiator shoes! Maybe minus a few of those gold buttons on top. Dying for a pair even though my feet are disgusting from wearing pointy shoes all winter.

I saw a wonderful light pink smock/peasant dress at Zara yesterday. I went up to the sales woman and asked for an XS or S and she told me it came in only M or L cause it was a MATERNITY dress. I looked at the tag and it said "Zara for Mums". I was in shock. When did Zara start doing maternity?! Or am i just really late? Too bad. It was really pretty.

No comments: