Monday, February 18, 2008

Wang #2- Too Much Disappointed From NY Fashion Week

Marc Jacobs Fall 08






WTF MARC. How is this ready-to-wear? Where I am going to be ready to wear this? Honestly, this took Marc like several months to make this blanket-like outfits? Who can honestly pull this off without serious modifications? The main reason I am so disappointed is because Marc is suppose to be one of the greatest designers in the world, but this? This is just pure crap.

Catherine Malandrino Fall 08



NO NO NO! Look at this horrible draping! Coco looks like she has a big ass! My poor Coco



Ok..That ONE button on that coat took you how long to make? So plain, boring, simple.

Luella Fall 08


Oh My God. Is it Halloween already? Apparently, this year Ms. Bartley has found a keen interest in costumes.



Oh yeah I just love the crazy witch hair and the unflattering pants. Yes this is completely fashion forward...



Ok Honestly, the production company from Harry Potter should totally call up Luella and ask her if they could use her Fall 08 collection for their upcoming movies, because honestly I can only see witches wearing her clothes this season.

Favorite Trends This Season- Colored Tights
Proenza Schouler Fall 08





I am in love with this collection. The colored tights just complete these looks. The dresses are absolutely fantastic. This collection really shows how to pair colored tights with the right clothes.
Maybe I`ll post more stuff up later. But honestly who cannot love colored tights now?

credits: style

No comments: